PCS-Consultants is your one-stop resource for a wide variety of safety and health solutions. We offer a breadth of services that help you navigate through the complexities of safety compliance.
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
If you’re looking for a company with the experience and reputation in helping ensure California organizations are protected and compliant, you’ve come at the right place.
PCS Safety, Inc. is a provider of quality workplace safety services and training to public and private sectors in California and throughout the United States for more than two decades.
Businesses approach us to assist them in their Federal OSHA, Cal OSHA, and other federally-mandated compliance, trusting our expertise and decades of safety training experience.
Government regulation requires all employers to create some form of safety programs within their organization. We, at PCS Safety, Inc., understand how overwhelming the toll of implementing a workplace safety program can become.
We specialize in helping employers comply with all requirements for developing and maintaining their company’s safety programs. More importantly, we will be there for you when you need help in understanding the full scope of the regulation and complying with all the requirements to get you on the right track.
Why PCS Consultants, Inc?
Customers Trust Us
When we ask our customers what they look for in a safety training provider, most of them indicate that it is years of experience in training. Since 1990, PCS Consultants, Inc. has been a leading provider of workplace safety training and resources.
Most of our clients today are referred by other customers who have a very satisfactory experience with our regulatory compliance training. Clients sought our safety resources and services, aiding them with regulatory compliance training and equipping them with sufficient workplace safety resources they need.
We Have a Pragmatic Approach to Training
Our experience – whether through on-site or online training – have more than taught us to take a pragmatic and realistic view towards providing our clients with high quality training service.
Shying away from venturing into the same route that many training providers have taken, we make sure that all components of our training program augment one another. Our on-site and online training program are offered along with additional training, such as hands on or company specific training.
Our commitment is to give our customers with a holistic training experience and not just any run-of-the-mill sort of training or seller of online training. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality of training because we believe it is the key to deliver effective training programs.
Courses with Students’ Success in Mind
The commitment of the training providers to their students will naturally manifest in the quality of their training program. Which is why at PCS Consultants, Inc. we make sure that our courses are built with our students’ success in mind.
We give out exercises, relevant interactions, and video resources that are aimed at reinforcing the subject matter. We would like every student of our training program to complete their training with a strong grasp of the material.
More importantly, we make sure that our training is designed according to the unique needs of our clients. Hence, we deliver thorough training to have true value beyond just getting a certification.
Customer First Service
We make that organizations who seek our training courses receive the best of what they paid for, we make sure that we are your safety partner. We make sure our program meets and exceeds your OSHA regulations while giving you support in the event that OSHA audit you.
We also make sure that when you contact us, you will receive a response within 24 hours. Our instructors can be reached via email or our hotline numbers.
Our Training Courses
Our training courses are geared toward providing the most comprehensive information to employees who are exposed to safety hazards, hazardous materials, and hazardous substances as part of their routine jobs. We also cater to managers and supervisors who need the essential information about violence and sexual harassment prevention.
Currently we offer the following training programs:
- On-site Training – We designed our on-site training system to assist employees receive a wide range of training in compliance with Cal OSHA, violence, and sexual harassment prevention regulations, and Federal and State law, among many others.
We tap subject matter specialists in the topics that they teach to be our on-site instructors. Our instructors are trained to make the complex materials easy to understand and make every sessions enjoyable.
The approach utilize both hands-on and classroom-style instruction. This way, you can have a complete grasp of the topic. We also tailor-fit our on-site training courses with your specific context in mind.
For more details, click here.
- Online Training – With the aim of making sure that our online training adds up well to any training program in offer, we designed it to provide awareness level instruction to meet regulatory requirements being imposed by Federal OSHA.
Additionally, our online training is a mere component in an overall training program that we offer. While other online training providers do not offer this, we require additional hands-on training.
We structured our training modules to be as flexible as possible to allow students to complete their training with us when time allows. You may contact us today should you need an online training program that meets the needs of your company.
For more details, click here.
- Live Webinar – Our webinar system is suitable for organizations that have personnel spread in and outside California, making it difficult to hold centralized training sessions.
Through teleconferencing technology, we have developed and able to deliver live presentations that are designed to reflect your company’s policies and procedures.
Online Training Benefits
- Time Saving. Minus the travel time often involved when attending on-site training, you and your organization can save time. All it takes to attend is a computer in good working condition with high-speed internet connectivity.
- Cost Effective. Online courses are cheaper than our on-site training. Saving money out of the time you saved from online training also add up to the benefits.
- Convenience. Through our online training program, you can break up the training into small sections, allowing you to study at your own pace. This is especially helpful for students who juggles work at the office and family affairs. Also, you are given a complete control over where and when you will take your classes since our programs are done on each of our student’s schedule.
- Get Certified Fast. In some courses that we offer, upon completing all course requirements you can save, download and print your certificate of completion.
- Up-to-date Training. When you attend our online training courses, rest assured that you will be accessing the latest and most up to date information. We update our program courses on a regular basis while our refresher training is updated annually. Year by year, you will not see the same training.